One of the most massive parts of my life. My therapy. My sanity. My escape. My hiding. My home.
In everything I do, I use music to support me.
In all workshops, retreats, coaching, parties, mediations…you’ll find me using music.
It is actually one of my fave things to gifts.
So, I thought I’d share A FEW of my fave songs for different occasions.
I’ve used Spotify to link all these songs, if you don’t have Spotify, just google the song and artist. I hope it works.
Message me if it doesn’t. God I hope it does, it’s taken ages!
If you want me to intuitively select a song specifically for you, drop your name and contact in the bottom and I’ll send you one through.
- You’re Part of Everything by Josh Kelley
- Cup of Tea by Kacey Musgrave
- Breathe by La’Porcha Renae
- Rescue by Yuna
Feeling Crap and Need a Pick-Me-Up
- There’s Hope by India Arie
- I Love Me by Meghan Trainor
- Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself by Jess Glynn
- Perfectly Imperfect by Ada Pasternak
When You Need a Serious Pep Talk
- Rise Up by Andra Day
- Nothing’s Real but Love by Rebecca Fergusson
- Something Beautiful by Tori Kelly
- Someday by Julian Thomas
When You Just Feel Like You Need to Listen to Something New
- Carry You by Novo Amor
- Love is the Law by Charlene Soraia
- All Roads by Tina Malia
- Heavy Rope by Lights
Songs to Play When You Need to Chill the F Out
- Quiet Day by Katie Noonan
- Closer Still by Douglas Spotted Eagle
- Kabirs Song by Snatum Kaur
- Ooh Child by Kylie Auldist
When You are in a Life Storm and Feel Shit
- The Living Proof by Mary J Blige
- The Climb by Miley Cyrus
- Human by Rag’n’Bone Man
- A Hundred Thousand Angels by Bliss
- Be Strong by Delta Goodrem
Self Esteem Songs
- Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara
- Sexy Lady by Jessie J
- Pretty Hurts by Beyonce
- Try by Colbie Caillat
When You Needed to Be Reminded How Amazing You Are
- In Dreams by Jai Jagdeesh
- Just Do You by India Arie
- Masterpiece by Jessie J
- People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson
When You Need an Emotional Breakthrough
- Break the Shell by India Arie
- Thank You by Leona Lewis
- Sometimes it’s Hard by Jamie Lawson
- The Sun is Rising by Britt Nicole
If you Need to Feel Something
- Halo by Lewis Watson
- Scare Away the Dark by Passenger
- Praying by Kesha
- Why Can’t We all Just Get Along by Jacob Whitesides
Just for the Love of Them
If you think you might know someone who needs a little music love, send this on to them. There are some sweet, sweet tunes in here.
If you have any songs to add to these lists, send me your loves.